The New Mr. & Mrs. Behrmann

The New Mr. & Mrs. Behrmann
established 11.13.10

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sarah's Lovely Ladies


Michelle Cariveau - Matron of Honor
Sister of the Bride

Michelle is the best big sister a girl could have, even though we’ve had our fair share of ups and downs, what pair of sisters hasn’t? Michelle and I would pal around almost exclusively during our childhood summers. Whether it was swimming at the neighbors; movies, or quick trips to Circle K for Icees and Airheads; we were always together. She’s taught me a lot over the years about life, love, how to dodge an airborne hair-dryer, how to mend a broken heart and how to drive a stick shift. Now that we’re both adults, we sometimes still fight like kids but love each other just the same. Much time is spent together reading, drinking wine and laughing, and watching her children grow. I’m over the moon that my big sister will be by my side as my matron of honor on my wedding day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Marie McKay - Bridesmaid

Oh Marie. My spunky best friend / conscience / life coach. Marie and I met during my freshman year of high school and have been friends now for over half our lives. My favorite memories from my teen years include Marie. Our epic sleepovers where we’d stay up until the wee hours of the morning just giggling and talking, a ritual I’m happy to say has extended to our adult years. Marie has always been there for me, no matter what. She knows me better than I know myself and is definitely not afraid to tell me when I’m being an idiot. She’s always been there for me, to make me laugh, to dry my tears and to be my rock when I feel unsteady. Kevin and I have Marie to thank for matching us up. If it weren’t for her 30th birthday weekend, we’d probably never have met. And now, we’re both so very excited to have her a part of our big day. She’s my best friend, my forever friend and it wouldn’t be the same without her next to me on the day we dreamt about as silly teenage girls. MONKEY UNICORN NEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Misti Azbill - Bridesmaid

Truth be told, Misti and I were not big fans of each other when we first met, and that’s a little bit of an understatement. We were in training together at Bank of America when we bonded over the Beastie Boys song “Paul Revere” and from then on, we were set. Misti has taught me how to be a stronger person just by example. She’s a tough lady with an amazing heart. She’s raised an amazing kid, who I jokingly claim to have had some influence on since I’ve known him since he was 3. She’s witnessed some of my more embarrassing moments and I’m glad to have witnessed hers; that makes less room for blackmail attempts. She’s made my life much more interesting for being in it and much less scary knowing she’s always got my back. I know we’ll be lifelong friends and I’m excited to have her a part of this very special day. Tuck and Roll!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
I'm such a lucky girl to have these three in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment