The New Mr. & Mrs. Behrmann

The New Mr. & Mrs. Behrmann
established 11.13.10

Monday, June 28, 2010

Introducing Our Ushers


Bill Cariveau - Brother in Law of the Bride

The only big brother I’ll ever have. Bill entered my life when he won the heart of my sister Michelle. I stood by them on their wedding day and am honored to have Bill a part of ours. Over the years, Bill has been there for me with a quiet word of advice and sometimes a shot of something a little stronger. His sense of humor keeps everybody laughing and his carefree spirit makes it impossible not to smile in his presence. We’re all hoping for a repeat performance of “I’m too Sexy”, that he debuted at his and Michelle’s wedding reception. Thanks Big Brother, for always being there.


Brody Azbill - Buddy of the Groom
( aka Lil Homey)
Brody has become my little sidekick. Brody can be seen at most of my hockey games, and is always the first to come over and congratulate me for being put in the penalty box. We enjoyed going to a D-backs game last year, and I gave Brody his favorite birthday card ever. I am partly responsible for Brody keeping his grades up as I promised “If Brody gets A’s and B’s, I’ll take him to see some C’s and D’s” The offer still stands, pending grades and a football scholarship to USC (in which case, the trip may be on the USC Boosters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment